Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 1 November 2008

The Dragonfly Tattoo II


Merely just an update of my dragonfly tattoo.

Thea has accepted the fact that the dragonfly is staying, and has begin to feel sympathetic towards the dragonfly so each time I put cream on it, she says "Oh.... dragonfly sick know..." ;p
Family members and friends have also accepted the fact that I've got a tattoo.. hmm... actually, come to think about it, I think my family are in denial.. hahaha They just don't talk about it! :{ My friends think its cool, so I am happy.


Ok, as promised... here's the picture of the tattoo. Sorry la.. the picture taken is not perfect. We are not really experts in taking photographs especially for purpose of putting it up on the blog. This will be my first. :) So, please encourage me ok?


Here goes...


I don't know why I can't seem to centralize the picture. So I guess this will have to do for the moment. Indulge!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment