Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 3 August 2006

Tired.

I have been tired.. there are 1001 things I need and want to do, but I just have no time... for one, I am now waiting for some results of some applications and I am hoping that they get back to me soon. And another is, I've been wanting to call my pregnant friend to ask how is she.. hehehe.. though reading her blog reassures me that she is doing fine, but I'd still like to speak to her and talk to her, you know.. just to find out how she is. I am really hoping that she is doing well and is eating and sleeping well too!

I think Thea is dehydrated. Tomorrow, some mid wife will be coming over to take a look at her and I hope that she will be able to guide me on how I can feed Thea better. Dont know if anyone can imagine how stressed up I am over this...

But the one thing that I am most happy about these two days is that I caught up with some good friends. Yesterday, we went to apply for a passport for Thea, and at the same time renew mine. Together with us, were dear friends of ours who bought us breakfast. And then later in the afternoon, we met another good friend for lunch at 1U. Though Thea was not easy to handle during lunch, but I had a great time catching up with them. I guess I really missed them... and then today, another friend came by with her son to visit. It was awesome.

I am really sleepy now... think I will call hubby tomorrow la... eye lids so heavy.. having a litttle headache too.. not enough food....

No comments:

Post a Comment