Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 28 October 2008

How I lost my handphone

I don't know why, I feel a need to just share how I lost my handphone. Really, I just think it is such a shocking experience for me to have seen how I lost my handphone right before my eyes! I still can't get over it, but then thinking about it does bring a silly smirk to my face... crazy huh?
I was in JB. That night was a farewell party for hubby's colleagues who will be posted back to KL from JB in a few days time, so we went clubbing. That's what they do. Clubbing.

So we went to The Zon. I won't comment on JB girls because I think it is not a very nice thing to say here but if you really want to know, call me k? I will surely tell you. ;p

It was boring. There were no girls or leng chais to see and the music was crap. I was nearly yawning and hubby encouraged me to drink more so that I might feel better. You know la, when you drink, you get high, everything around seems to be more entertaining right? So I did. Drank till I was a little tipsy, and hubby was right, I started enjoying myself a little tiny weeny bit.

Soon, he told me that he had to take a leak. I tagged along because of similar needs. So we went to the loo. The cubicle that I went into was a squatting one. I thought nothing of it then because it could address my needs. As I stood up after squatting, my handphone fell from my back pocket and fell into the jamban right in front of my very eyes!! I was like.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that moment, I woke up from my "tipsiness"!

When I got back into the disco, I was cursing and swearing and telling hubby how much I hate JB. Terrible terrible place! Bah! Of course, I was only angry la.. Luckily he promised me to get me a new handphone.. if not, I die standing there! hehehe.. Honestly, the devise and the phone numbers are all secondary; it was the videos and pictures of my sweet Thea that I am most heartached about... Hubby assured me that there will be plenty more memories with the new phone... Sigh, I guess that is the only thing I could console myself with right?

Anyway, that is the whole story of how I lost my handphone. So far, only one person sent his condolences to me on the lost of my handphone.. hehehhe...

Goodbye, purple K770i, you have served me well... I will miss you... *sob*sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment