Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 26 January 2007

It's been too long...

It's been too long... well, actually, not that long. I actually wrote something on my blog like 1.5 weeks ago, but then my laptop went "blue screen" on me, so I lost everything. Adding to the fact that I didnt save the write up, so I got lazy and decided to skip that day of my life. It was nothing positive anyway.. so perhaps it's fated!

I have been too busy. The feeling of "too many things to do, too little time!" is becoming familiar again. Not that I regret or anything like that. It's actually quite fun! But then I guess the feeling of missing hubby and Thea is getting into me. To make matters worst this week, Thea is down with fever. Viral Fever. Her fever peaks at night, and during day time, her nose is like a leaking pipe. My youngest brother cheekily asked Thea that day, "girl... your pipe bocor arr..." hahahaha!

It is 7:20am now... My friends who are overseas who probably think me crazy for getting up so early after crashing in late last night after chats with them. Thea wakes up between 6-6:30am for her milk nearly every morning. Most of the time, I go back to sleep, but today, I couldn't though I am so dead tired because Thea's head and body were so warm... so I sponged her, and sponged her, and sponged her. I think she liked it.. because she was sooooo relaxed after that... and after her big eyes slowly shut to dreamland, I suddenly recalled I had to research 2 sites!! AIKES!!! So I got down on Thea's mattress and here I am!

I am missing lots of things and people... I miss hubby, although we do see each other but we dont get to spend quality time together; I miss Thea, although I do get to shower kisses and hugs on her and hold her hand to sleep but the playtime is so limited; I miss mommy, just can't find time to catch up with her eventhough we talk nearly everyday; I miss my bros - Jon & Bee, really wanna chat up with them, they always make me laugh you know; I miss dad, despite his grumpiness; I miss my friends - the chats, the phonecalls, the meet ups, the nail sessions, the gatherings; I miss my massages, though they do nothing to slim me down; I miss my chiropractic treatments, astro, subang parade, 1U and to a certain extent... my own time - just chillin' and doing nothing!

I trust that things and time will get better though... As a matter of fact, it is getting better already (hey, the fact that I have time to blog like NOW is quite an achievement wei! haha!) and I am looking forward to easier and easier weeks ahead. I guess any set ups would take enormous amount of time. Thank God for hubby and Alina's encouragement and support that I will do fine despite the shit and stress I get occasionally. And my little angel... when she smiles at me and says, "mom-mom" though I still hardly think she is actually referring to me, it's enough to take everything off my shoulders...

No comments:

Post a Comment