Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 25 July 2006

Made up.. :)

Well... we finally made up. She sent me an sms to inform me of something and ended it with a "love you". That's good enough for me! That sent a smile to my face already. And she will be visiting me some time soon. I am so glad... I missed her..

On another note, Jason and I are on this little project... we are keeping it pretty discreet at the moment since it is still at prelim stage.. hopefully, when things are finalised, we will be able to share the good news with more people who are dear to us and hopefully, they will share the good news with us too. At the moment, it's quite stressing trying to qualify this and that, plan this and that, but other than that, all else is fine. Darling Thea is growing so well, except that she still doesnt drink as much as before.. and hasn't pooped for 2 days. But she's all smiling, and babbling, and gurgling.. hahaha....sighs.. my love....

No comments:

Post a Comment