Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 6 October 2006

Out of The Box

I shed a tear... EVERYTIME when Thea response to the Kiddy series, Out of the Box. Whenever she hears Vivian and Tony doing an intro before the theme song plays (I think she recognises them as her friends), she would smile, from ear to ear and look at me.. as if telling me, "they're on! they're on!" and when the theme song plays, she would stare into the tv, smile, and laugh and sometimes, wave her hand a little, as if welcoming them for the half hour.. It is such a adorable sight! and I dont know why.. it would touch my heart, I'd feel so proud of her and shed a tear... Of course, I doubt that she understands a thing they are talking about, but hey, it's a good start! at least for me! And as the show ends, and they sing the ending song which goes: -

"So long... farewell.. to you, my friend.... Goodbye for now, until we meet again... I say, so long, farewell, to you, my friend... goodbye, for now, until we meet again.. it's been great! to play and sing together, and now it's time to say good bye... *chichichi click clap* (ask me, I'll show you how they do it! ) So long.. farewell.. to you, my friend... goodbye for now, until we meet a-ga-innnnn...."

She would laugh too... sighs... I just dont know how to explain it... its really very heart warming. I try to tell my hubby about it, but I think he doesnt really understand how I feel.. or perhaps.. I am just too emo la.. hehe...

Thank God for Playhouse Disney's Out of The Box... Well done, Viv and Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment