Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 4 January 2007

First Entry for Year 2007

It is the 4th day of year 2007 already. Nothing spectacular has happened, and nothing distressing has happened. Read a dear girlfriend's blog and was so happy for her that she had a peaceful new year because on the eve, she was so upset when we spoke on the phone! Poor thing.. but at least things turned around for her and everything is peaceful and blissful for her again... Cheers on ya, girl!

The thoughts of year 2007 = piggy year does scare me a little. It's universal fact that snakes and piggies clash in the general feng shui rule. Of course, there are always exceptions. I have a few good piggy friends, Hilda, Lee, Ding, Ryan... all piggy friends that I cherish deeply and look forward to sharing important chapters of my life with them. But what I am trying to say is this, the fact that the piggy year is the PIGGY year, that would mean that snakes would need more support from their secret friends and to lie low. I am sure it does not apply to everybody because how the piggy year would affect the ulars would really depend on each and every individual's ba-zi. For example, my dear girlfriend is pregnant and will have a piggy girl, tak kan they clash right? I am sure they will adore each other and be so ever close to each other which will send envies to other mothers and daughters.. hehehe.. maybe, including me! kakaka...

Anyway, I dont know what piggy year bestows upon us, but whatever it is, I am not going to give up even if shit does happen. I really hope and pray that it will be a peaceful year for us, but if shit does have to happen albiet cautious preventions, I hope to be blessed with wisdom to overcome matters and be a stronger person.

Having voiced out the general worries... welcome, year 2007 and the year of the piggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment