Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 24 February 2007

CNY

It is the brand new Chinese Piggy New Year.. GONG XI FA CHAI! It is really a cannot-feel-the-mood kinda CNY you know...

We had reunion dinner at our new home. All hubby's relatives came and they all like the place. We ate, laughed a bit, talked a bit and they all left by 10:30pm. Then we started cleaning up the place and then went over to my dad's place for the midnight prayers - a perfectly consistent ritual ever since hubby and I got together. We got back at about 3pm, showered and got up really early (by my standards la) at about 8pm to get ready for temple visiting, then hubby's granny's place, met mom and my granny and etc etc etc...

Thea has been a good girl. I think the fact that I have been home eversince the mad rush from CNY and Valentine's, she has been clingy and so happy... and also learning to mimic. So cute!! Her finger pointing here and there, and her babbling... Thought not as much time spent with hubby, but we are just happy being together with our little love-love this CNY.

This CNY has indeed been peaceful, a bit tired here and there, but also opportunity and time to rest. It is Saturday today. Apart of me, I am excited to go back to work on Monday, but apart of me, I am in fear... for going back to work means I have to go back to those madness days - where I either have to leave Thea with mom, with dad, or with just alone with my maid... I am so so not looking forward to that... and I am so so looking forward to getting a working partner in soon. Apart of me, I am also hoping that my existing partner dont leave me, but I guess.. in order to keep the relationship, I will have to let her do what she feels is best for herself. I must understand that I shouldnt be selfish to hold her back just because of my own principles or feelings right? Anyway, I hope that she will be happier after everything is settled... I do wish the very best for her...

Did I mention? One of my bestest girlfriend is about to pop!! I am having my phone next to me at ALL TIMES so that I can go immediately to Klang to fetch the confinement lady to take care of her as soon as she delivers. The little one is going to be so loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment