Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 22 April 2007

The Best Spaghetti.

I am supposed to be on an anti-carbo diet for 2 weeks. Can't take it that 3 new people that I met asked me when I was due. Damn shy. So I decided to do something about it. And then, my SIL and I was chatting over MSN and decided to have a pot luck get-together on Saturday (yesterday) because we were bored... so the planning began.

We decided that the pot luck to be held at my brother's place and for My SIL to come over to my home to cook spaghetti and make sushi. (Konon-la pot luck, I told her to cook and I just 8 around only.. heheheh). I told her that I am on a diet and will not be able to eat all these food. She laughed.

The food cooked or bought by others looked yummy. We had chicken rendang, spaghetti, sushi, KFC, pizza, japanese salad and ice-cream. All too sinful for my diet. I told myself I had to control but when we gathered to makan-makan, I couldn't resist, so I took some food. First I took was my SIL's spaghetti. I mean.. come on.. first time SIL cook, tak kan dont give face right??

So I tasted it... OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooooooo yummy!! I absolutely absolutely loved it, loved it, loved it!! The chicken was so tasty, the sauce was not too sweet, it was so juicy and gosh, i just dont know how to describe it! One mouth after another I took and I had to share with Thea too!!!! I couldn't help myself!! I had 2 servings!!!!! (God, please forgive me! )

Seriously, I just got to have that spaghetti again!! I know, I know.. anti-carbo diet.. 2 weeks! I just have to be patient for 2 weeks, and I will find some excuse to have her spaghetti again... You will come cook for me one right, sis??

No comments:

Post a Comment