Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 18 December 2007

Sentimental Dcember

This month is full of anniversaries for hubby and I. The first day we met, the day we got together, the day we registered and officially became husband and wife, and the day we performed our marriage ceremony! Plus Christmas and New Year's around the corner, it is definitely a month of celebration! hehehe...

And definitely, a typical month of brokeness for DaWongz... Christmas presents, lunches, dinners, gatherings, parties, anniversary gifts... but it all comes with much blessed happiness!

Last Saturday, hubby and I put the little one with my beloved mommi and we went to so-called "pak tor". Went to our fave joint - 1U. As usual, weekend crowd prevented us from getting into the carpark, so we took liberty to flash our platinum card at the "Platinum" parking area which cost us RM10! Expensive but a well-spent RM10 for it saved us so much time in searching for a parking. The platinum parking is actually outside the building and the nearest entrance was to the 1st floor which was exactly where we wanted to be. We headed towards Sushi Groove and yum-yum, food was fabbbbbbbulous!!! It wasn't exactly pricey and the environment was somewhat unique and romantic... hmmm.. ok ok.. maybe it is because hubby and I hardly date now, so any place dark is romantic.. hahaha!

Well, I think the period after lunch and before dinner wasnt so fun for hubby cause we were just walking around most of the time shopping for other people's christmas presents. It was fun, in a way, but a bit less romantic. We walked and walked till our feet ached - a common consequence. Our last stop ws MPH where we got some books for ourselves and headed for dinner at Chilli's. Now this was really nice. We had a cocktail drink first by the bar, and decided to have our dinner by the bar too. Well, the steaks were alright, nothing compared to Jakes; but the company was splendid - just hubby and I. We talked and laughed and talked and laughed. It was really good fun.

We left immediately after dinner to pick up Thea at mom's. We stayed for a while to chit chat before heading home. It was really a beautiful day to begin and end with. Having the company of my wonderful hubby for the day, and Thea's fingers fiddling my ear as we head to dreamland. December is really a meaningful and sentimental month to me. It reminds me of a lot of beautiful memories built by hubby and I... and I know for sure, definitely, many many many more will come... Looking forward, my handsome hubby...

No comments:

Post a Comment