Friday, December 19, 2008

Flowers... With Love (5Dec08)

He has done it again... romanced me, and filled my heart with utmost joy, happiness and love... it is amazing how when you start letting go of expectations, the willingness of others to reflect how you are loved in their own ways surprises you totally.
And it's lilies again... sighs... so sweet hor...


Today is indeed a memorable and beautiful day. It is the day that we met 5 years ago. And we got together 5 days later and in the same month of the following year, we registered ourselves legally as husband and wife, and celebrated our union with our beloved ones.

December is indeed a meaningful month for me, because so many wonderful things happened to me in the month of December by just being with him. He showed me that I could be so loved, like how I love others; he showed me that I could be so cared for, so nurtured, like I how I care and nurture others. We have been in countless relationships before meeting each other; and each relationship thought us a thing or two to bring along our lessons to the next relationship; until we met each other. Sometimes, I wonder why I get so worked up thinking about his exes, when all they did was teach him better how to love me. In actual fact, I should thank them; for it is them that has made him grow up a little bit more, it is them that helped unleashed his true beautiful self to me... And now, I am truly grateful, for our exes were nothing but great teachers to us, in how we should honor, appreciate, respect and love each other.

No doubt there has been trying times. And those trying times always bring about pain to us. But these pain are also the ones that help us grow more within ourselves and with each other, with the support of the Universe, the Angels, our families, our beloved friends and the unconditional loving beings surrounding us.

This December, this anniversary - may it mark yet, a new beginning of our learning process together - that our lessons be learnt with peace, with harmony, with divine love and with light. May we always be blessed and surrounded by wonderful and loving beings who will guide us thoroughly in our journey together, in our journey of life... That, would be my anniversary wish for the both of us.

I love you, Jay Sheng, with all my heart and soul. May our exploration of the world and what is actually the truth in what we see, always bring us closer together with love and light, in this lifetime, and also in our other enduring lifetimes.

Happy Anniversary to you too. Love to you always... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment