Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 26 September 2006

My Dancing Hubby

I know.. it's been a while... but who could blame me? My girl is growing up so well that i am so amazed by her every minute when she is awake (also meaning that she is awake most of the time so I hardly have time to blog! ) and my hubby was on forced-leave cause he just had too many days leave!! We had so much fun being together with our girl. Shopping, lunches, dinners, buying things for Thea.. hehehe.. and most importantly.. waltzing...

Let me explain more - loved ballroom and latin dancing eversince I was introduced into it many years ago, but had to stop because some prick made me! And until I met my hubby, we wanted to take up classes together again, but unfortunately, it was difficult because of his roster.. so time went by, I got pregnant and it's obvious - the dancing plan had to take a step back . And then I quit my job - full time mommi, full time wifey, full time home minister and the story goes on - until an old friend texted and invited us to join them for a 4-week waltz class!! My favourite dance!! Upon receiving the text, I contained my excitement because I wasn't sure hubby was interested because of Thea and also his roster.. but surprisingly, he said, "ok honey bunny, let's go ahead and join them. We get mom to come babysit and I will request off days for the classes." I was sooooooo happy and elated!! So excited that I kept telling him thank you!! And all he did was smiled, gave me a hug and said, "no need to thank me ok, honey bunny, you are worth it!"Awwww.. melts my heart...

Now that we have done 2 classes, surprisingly, my hubby is actually NOT BAD considering that he has no ballroom dancing background! Sighs.. he is just so talented la.. hehehe.. and the night before we went for the 2nd class, he actually thanked me pu-lak!! "Bee, I really love you you know... and I am so glad i married you. You introduced me to dancing and now I enjoy it so much! I just hope I dont disappoint you..." Awww...... tell me la - where got such superb hubby in the world one???? hehe..

Baby - I know that it will probably be a while before you read this since you dont really MSN much.. but when you get to read this, I want to let you know that I love you heaps... and I am so glad that we found each other. If I could choose all over again... I'd still choose you, because you are the ONLY one, who can complete me and make me whole... I love you so so much, my darling baby boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment