Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 6 August 2006

Take a Kit Kat?

I think I seriously need a break or sometime to myself. Need to just be alone in order to get my things done with a clear mind. The problem is, sometimes even when I have some time when Thea takes a nap, my brains are too tired to function. Can you believe it, I dont even have the time to chat these days! I miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was an angel's birthday.. we were suppose to go for a picnic, but I received discouragement to do so because Thea is still young, so I think it was cancelled. She had to work too.. so we didn't meet up. I actually had plans to go visit her at her work place, but then got caught up with the designers and mom and KK and Thea and dinner and another girlfriend that by the time I went to bed, I was dead exhausted. And to make matters worst, Thea woke up twice and refused to sleep. It was really tiring.. and I had to force myself to wake up this morning to pump... sighs.. the 'joys' of breastfeeding! I really hope I can meet up with this angel soon to have a good meal..

I also tried to call my pregnant friend today with the little time I had but she didn't pick up. Actually, we catch up with each other through our blogs these days I think... and I am sure she knows it when I am writing about her.. hehehe... girl, take good care of yourself and the baby ok... you still owe me a facial session at VS!

Tomorrow I've got heaps to do again... the steriliser just 'clicked' to indicate it has completed its job. It is now time to call it a night...

No comments:

Post a Comment