Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 12 November 2008

Beautiful Angels whom I've Encountered since last Thursday

Thea had an ear infection on Thursday night which led to some allergy reaction and subsequently diagnosed as Erythema Marginatum. Please do not ask me what exactly this is.. all I know is that it is some skin manifestation arising from a viral infection - some other kinds of reaction other than fever, cough, flu and etc.

It has been a heartache week seeing Thea developed rashes from one part of her body/face to another part of her body/face. Each time her skin rash is at the worst, I would take pictures of it, so that I could send it to hubby and mommi to share with them what Thea and I were going through. It wasn't my intention to deliberately share pain with them, but more to share the journey with them since they are so attached to both of us.

Today is 6th day of her condition. While her fever is at bay, her rash that goes from here to there are scary. But rest assured, she is still very active and loving and fun! I didn't want her to go to class because I thought it'd be best that she rested but she purposely woke up at 7am this morning to tell me that she wants to go to class!! Amazing! Anyway, I brought her to class and she enjoyed it immensely! I am glad she was happy.

Coming back to Thea's condition, I will not explain the whole process of going to the 24 hour clinic, calling her doctor, speaking to a pharmacist and etc... It is simply too long a story and I think, is not important. I think some of you may be wondering that at this stage, the first thing on my mind would be to find the ultimate cure to her condition (and I won't deny that it is one of my priorities) but I do not want to forget to acknowledge and thank the Wonderful Angels that was with us during this journey...

The Angels that so selflessly showed their concerned and love: -

Dr. Jonathan - The first doctor we saw and diagnosed Thea's condition. He was also the one who soothed Thea's allergy to one of the medication prescribed.

Mdm. Boon - One of Thea's music class' classmate's mother. She introduced me to her pharmacist cousin, Wai Chi and also text to show concern of Thea's condition the day after.

Ms. Wai Chi - The pharmacist who highlighted several possibilities and reminded me that Thea's body needed to do its job.

Mr. Kuna - My neighbor who so selflessly, and without hesitation gave me Dr. Vino's handphone number. (Dr. Vino is his SIL)

Dr. Vino - Thea's doctor who willingly called me back from her mobile after I left messages (it went to voicemail when I called her) on a Sunday (her off day) and gave me specific instructions on Thea's conditions and assurance that as long as Thea was active, she will be fine. Her dedication has indeed touched me deeply.

Dr. Megan - The pediatric doctor we saw at Dr. Vino's clinic when I could no longer bear to see Thea's rashes spread wildly across her body.

Angeline - My spiritual friend who did distance healing for Thea and reminded me that I had to let Thea go through her journey.

Joanne - My Autopup pharmacist friend who works in Tawau for giving me assurance that Dr. Megan's prescription of medication and time will heal Thea.

Hilda & Elly - My Autopup babies who kept Thea in their prayers.

Adrian - Elly's husband, who copied the definition of Erythema Marginatum and its possible prescription to me on MSN.

Sukanah - My domestic helper, who assisted me in taking care of Thea, feeding Thea, bathing Thea and ensuring her comfort during her discomfort.

Thank you, all my dear Wonderful Angels! Know that I appreciate you sincerely! Although Thea is still not yet 100% recovered, but I believe with the loving kindness that you have shown my little Thea, she soon will be at her best once again.

This lesson is perfect as it stands. Although I do not yet know what this lesson means, but I thank with my heart, the Universe for bringing so many Angels to walk with me during this period of healing.

Dear Angels, you have done well... perfectly. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment