Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 9 July 2006

Sad..

I'm kinda sad.. two of the closest and dearest people in my life are heart broken at the same time and I dont know how to help them feel better. Whilst one is willing to talk to me, the other finds his own way to find comfort which does not include me. Yup, sadly but truly - the matters of the heart.

Hubby and I were in the room accompanying our little daughter to sleep, when he suddenly mentioned that he remembered how bad he felt when he was heart broken and wish that the two people that were dear to us needn't have to go through this pain. I agreed with him and told him that it was something that I've always wanted to avoid for them because it hurts so much and sometimes, makes the day so hard to live by. Yeah.. one of the ways was keeping oneself busy, but when one gets home, and hits the sack.. isn't it the same? The pain and hurt remains... and when you finally get to drift off to dreamland, you'll find that you'll wake up with the same pain and aches in the heart when the sun greets you... The only consolation I can give myself is that, it is part of growing up and soon, all these will pass and they will meet better other halves in life. I'm not saying that the current ones are no good.. but perhaps... it's timing? or perhaps.. a test? i dont know.. I just hope they recover soon and can be the same old cheerful people that they once were.

As I probe further into the insignts of my mind and heart, I strongly believe that it may not be a bad thing afterall that these had happen although it may seem a shame. For one, they should now learn how to respect, love and treat the opposite sex right, rather than taking them for granted just because they are the 'weaker' sex. Mind you, I am also not saying that they treated them badly - but always, could've been better. Perhaps this is an episod in life that they had to go through to experience true harmony and happiness in a relationship afterwards. Aaaaahhhh... that should be it... because I remember too, that after the miserable journey in the dark tunnel, came the light - my hubby, then my daughter.

They will be alright.. I am sure.. it just takes time.. but that still doesnt change the fact of my feeling sad for the simple reason that it was necessary for them to be punished this way. Let's just hope that their personal route in the tunnel is not long, and may they find a balance always in their way of life, in this way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment