Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 7 August 2006

5.5 Oz

Dont know how I did it, but I managed to make her gallop down 5.5 oz earlier and she has been asleep since then. I love it when she is like that.. because then, she has enough sleep and has enough to eat. I am all alone now. Aunt's maid has gone off and will only be back at 430pm or so, hubby gone to work and Thea is sleeping.. which gave me time earlier to do some stuffs. Now I am all done.. just waiting for her to wake up for her bath, and another feed.

The weather is kinda gloomy today. Maybe that's why it's so nice to sleep for her. But it looks kinda hazy. Havent been reading the papers so dont know if there was another forest fire some where.. Before this attachment to Thea, seriously, the haze or dangerous driving or anything for that matter had never crossed my mind as our need to improve ourselves. But now, every little thing that is harzadous in the environment becomes an issue. People say I am too paranoid and protective, but the poor girl is only a baby... while some others comment, why do I allow my baby to do this and do that when she is only a baby... sighs... arrows coming from everywhere.

Anyway, heard that a fiend (yes, it's without an 'r') is about to deliver sometime tonight or tomorrow... we dont talk or stay in touch with each other anymore. Sources say her baby may be underweight. Anyhow, I pray that she and her baby will have a safe delivery...

No comments:

Post a Comment