Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 7 July 2006

1st time.

Man, I am 29 and it's my first time blogging.. haha.. but like what they always say, there's always a first time, no matter when.

Wanted to start yesterday, right after we received the Bumbo seat and put little Thea in. She was smiling her gummy smiles and laughing.. sighs.. always softens my heart and makes me feel soooo... you know, "lum" la.. Wanted to record that moment of hers and my joy - dont know how hubby felt, but am sure he felt good cause he kept smiling and laughing at her! But I was too busy, my youngest bro came over and we hung out. I love hanging out with my bros, dont know since when - but it's really cool to have this kind of relationship with them. Makes me feel like I have a family. :D

And Jason was the sweetest... I injured my back, and he didn't go for flight because he wanted to take care of Thea and me. Part of me really feel so guilty, but part of me, I feel so blessed having such a good and loving hubby... he is just too good to me. :) He is really doing a good job with Thea. Bathing her, playing with her, feeding her... in my previous household, no man would bother - traditionally, women's job mah! But I am glad that my hubby is not like that. He helps and feels that it is part of his responsibility and I can only be so proud of him and to appreciate him even more. He is truly a gem from heaven.

Ok la.. today I quite laku.. haha.. so many people message me and chat with me.. till when I have something to share.. or rather, when I am bored! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment